Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 10:10
We are all souls, experiencing a #3D duality Matrix,
that was controlled by the dark!

One of the reasons why this current lifetime, was more painful and difficult than any other time was for for past 26,000+ years of humanity, the dark also manipulated our reincarnation cycles.
Those who had completed their 3D Earth duality experiences/soul contracts properly, and led lives primarily of love & light and in service to others, were being manipulated, and forced to repeat the painful duality matrix or forced to wait in the #4D astral plane!

In a more #3D & #4D explanation, We are at the end of a long painful cycle of humanity! The true warriors, earth angels, star-seeds, angelic soul incarnations, empaths, and all beings representing love & light are here now to help lead humanity into our next phase of evolution!

Time to Shine Bright Like a diamond! Not just for all of humanity now, all who lived before us too!
Be the love, Be the light!

#FreeHumanity
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 02:25
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
its more along the lines of millions of years we have been illusionized, enslaved. but i do not want to take away from your post. always much love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
agreed, 26000 plus might be alot of people! i also wanted to point out we are at the end of thst one cycle, but i love your comments, you are very wise, and i enjoy your feedback!
#wwg1wga ♒️
02:30 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 02:52
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
you are appreciated and thank you for your kind words. we are in the cycle of aquarius, the water bearer. water is a sign of purification. double meaning: water is known to hold information. its the age of information for the purification of the planet.