Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I think I've just found the KEYSTONE!!!

From this Storm Rider tweet; Mar 26 2021 11:37:59

PANIC! MILITARY SHIPS LINE THE EU COAST...U.S.SUBS BLOCKING ENTRANCE TO MEDITERRANEAN SEA AT GILBRALTER /SUBS RUSSIAN AND U S BLOCKING South Atlantic oceans/ 90% EU WARSHIPS home lining coast/ West coast Pacific u.s. fleets near China/NK|| Suez canal blocked!
(Yep Something's up) t.co...

1) GIBRALTAR is misspelt as GIBRALTER... EA,

2) From Wiki:

Gibraltar (/dʒɪˈbrɔːltər/ jih-BRAWL-tər, Spanish: [xiβɾalˈtaɾ]) is a British Overseas Territory located at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula.[5][6] It has an area of 6.7 km2 (2.6 sq mi) and is bordered to the north by Spain. The landscape is dominated by the Rock of Gibraltar at the foot of which is a densely populated town area, home to over 32,000 people, primarily Gibraltarians.

The ROCK of Gibraltar = The STONE.
06:55 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
28 March, 10:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This is an image from inside/under the Rock of Gibralter. I thought that was interesting. (I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Patriot @JunePatriot
28 March, 01:37
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
You are correct! I just looked into it!!! That is indeed a photo from a tunnel inside the Rock of Gilbralter!!! Many tunnels are inside!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 March, 08:09
EXCELLENT!!!!! TY!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 March, 06:56
Gibraltars Flag and Coat of Arms both have a RED CASTLE with a KEY necklace:

The US Subs at the Rock of Gibraltar have literally shut the door on the Mediterranean!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
27 March, 08:32
and the shape of penis/key mapped out by coordinates, the key that opens all doors!