Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
24 March, 08:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 03:18
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
If there are children stowed as
cargo-lets get them OUT...
If not, we are witnessing how easy it is to block trade and supplies to the world by the globalists., ByDen is making America dependent again. Pres Trump always said it was a bad idea-and was making America self sufficient.
We shall see....
06:21 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply
27 March, 06:32
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
theres also chatter in Israel about medics boarding ever given. even if that doesnt get public notice theres always the underground tunnels right below the canal. theres some unpacking to do with this ship. pun intended

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 06:35
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Agreed👍

27 March, 06:28
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
there was a leaked video showing a container from the ship that was manufactured to house humans for a certain amount of time so people will last from port to port as they are transported.