Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
24 March, 08:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 06:21
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
If there are children stowed as
cargo-lets get them OUT...
If not, we are witnessing how easy it is to block trade and supplies to the world by the globalists., ByDen is making America dependent again. Pres Trump always said it was a bad idea-and was making America self sufficient.
We shall see....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:28
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
there was a leaked video showing a container from the ship that was manufactured to house humans for a certain amount of time so people will last from port to port as they are transported.

27 March, 06:32
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
theres also chatter in Israel about medics boarding ever given. even if that doesnt get public notice theres always the underground tunnels right below the canal. theres some unpacking to do with this ship. pun intended

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 March, 04:51
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I don't understand the connection between this particular "Q" drop and the picture. It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to do my own research.

27 March, 06:05
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
evergreen is hillarys USSS code name. evergreen shipping is known for its dealing with trafficking. confirmation of future direction would tie into evergreen air. i have a post on this as well. evergreen air is known for its dealings with chemtrails. both are tied to hillary which owns a foundation. like dominos once one falls the rest will soon follow

27 March, 06:07
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
qalert.pub its a second party collection/organization website to the chan boards