Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Berkman Olmez @Berkman
27 March, 03:31
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
This should wake up the Bear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 03:23
lets not forget about the tunnels underneath the canal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
27 March, 03:46
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
🐰🕳️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 03:18

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 March, 04:51
I don't understand the connection between this particular "Q" drop and the picture. It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to do my own research.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 06:21
If there are children stowed as
cargo-lets get them OUT...
If not, we are witnessing how easy it is to block trade and supplies to the world by the globalists., ByDen is making America dependent again. Pres Trump always said it was a bad idea-and was making America self sufficient.
We shall see....

Tom Zmuda @JusTice
24 March, 09:24
I AM PRAYING SO HARD! LET'S GO! REVEAL THESE DEMONS!!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
24 March, 06:44
Unload that cargo! Unload that cargo! Unload that cargo!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 March, 06:44
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
theres nothing in there worth caring about.

think logically

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
24 March, 06:32
Watch The Water

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 March, 04:42
Putin hates pedophiles.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 March, 04:23
Here's the latest from a Patriot like MonkeyWerx...

https://youtu.be/OqLcplXYH...
Ever Giver Hard Aground In The Suez Canal. This Is How They Can Fix This. - YouTube

In this episode we discuss how salvage experts can free the mega containership M/V Ever Given which is hard aground in the Suez Canal.Grounded ‘Mega Ship’ Bl...

Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
24 March, 04:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Thank you, will have a look 👍

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
24 March, 02:51

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
24 March, 08:36
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
FanFcknTastic job there mate

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
27 March, 04:09
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Somehow, I don't think this was done accidentally.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
24 March, 12:49
So is this sub the one that went rogue or are we still looking at subs off of Florida and California? Watch the Water/multiple meanings gets more interesting every day🎯

Babette West @Babette
24 March, 12:38
Pray and hope it is Televised for the WORLD to See. Pray for the children.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 March, 12:31
Goooo RUSSIA👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
24 March, 04:01
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I second that "Go Russia". Enemy to the rightous people of GOD's army I say not. Enemy to Satan's army you're damn straight. Wedge them hard so they can't go anywhere and if the news doesn't want to share the intel and photos, figure out a way to flood the airways with the info. Wake up World this is real shit and it's time for this crap to stop.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
24 March, 12:27
Anybody know the latest?

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
24 March, 12:06
For the world to see.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 March, 11:51
GOD bless Russia if they are helping to expose the Evergreen Operation. GOD bless the world's children. Please rescue them all Jesus.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 11:37
Suez backwards is Zeus

Zeus, in ancient Greek religion, chief deity of the pantheon, a sky and weather god who was identical with the Roman god Jupiter. His name clearly comes from that of the sky god Dyaus of the ancient Hindu Rigveda. Zeus was regarded as the sender of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds, and his traditional weapon was the thunderbolt.

I suspect there's a storm brewing!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
24 March, 11:36
Go Putin!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 March, 11:36
This is legit weird as fuck

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
24 March, 11:55
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
Elevation Worship - The Blessing (Lyrics) ft. Kari Jobe & Cody Carnes [1 Hour Loop] - YouTube

Official Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ55mDL7dA0Leave a Like and Subscribe if you are new, and sorry for blessing you with an extra six minutes, t...

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
24 March, 10:53
Watch the water its all about the children...lets hope the world is still watching

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 March, 10:53
I sp hope that is true!

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
24 March, 09:59
DO IT!!!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 09:49
Heck. to. the. YEAH. it is!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 March, 09:47
Nothing quite like Putin driving the stake thru Evergreen's evil heart, so to speak. 💯❤️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 March, 09:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
24 March, 08:54

Jim Cue @1QLight
24 March, 10:01
Most excellent find--HT TY!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 06:19
This is great news! God works in mysterious ways, go Russia. God Bless