Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 March, 05:51
Whenever you hear the words "Bill Gates"

Train your brain to immediately say, who the fuck cares?

Bill Gates aint shit and you should never listen to anyone that mentions him in any credible way, whatsoever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 March, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How is one of the most powerful men for the DS nothing to care about? I'm pretty sure every current polio vaccine victim gives a huge 'shit' about Gates.

Look where giving him a wide berth, thus far, has gotten us. The man is Dr Frankenstein and we are his lab rats. We ignore him at our peril.

Encouraging a dismissive mentality is a blind eye to his genocidal panderings - exactly what the Germans did with Mengele!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
who is in possession of the real WMD? who has all the vaccines? we solved [bush]'s agenda in pursuit of WMD. charges = CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY penalty = death.
03:13 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
27 March, 02:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
From your mouth to God's ears. 🙏🙏🙏

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 02:41
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
"the shot heard around the world" all the cries, all the prayers, all warriors are being heard. the battle cry is being heard around the universe.