Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Whenever you hear the words "Bill Gates"

Train your brain to immediately say, who the fuck cares?

Bill Gates aint shit and you should never listen to anyone that mentions him in any credible way, whatsoever.
05:51 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
karen hennigar @zeffwood
28 March, 12:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
👏👊🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 12:52
Billy is dead along with the other Billy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 March, 10:01
Amen. The mention of his name makes my skin crawl.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 March, 10:01
Amen. The mention of his name makes my skin crawl.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
26 March, 09:58
When People say anything about 'Bill Gates' to me and attempt to go off on a tangent. I wait as long as I can, then say.." Bill and Melinda Gates died in 2013 in India. Look it up on ancestry.com

Ken King @KenKing
26 March, 02:47

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 March, 02:14
I think many brains have had this inkling since the early '90s
Thank God for the critical thinkers and humble common sense folks

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 March, 10:36
😁I used to say "who the fuck is he " but I promise I will use the new one now !! 😁

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 March, 09:21

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 March, 02:27
Shill gates.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 March, 02:24
55 copy that!! No mad 'scientist' gets to dictate whats right for my God given intelligent body except God and his divine grace.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
25 March, 11:47
Already bye bye.

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
25 March, 11:33
Fuck that mother fucker

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
25 March, 11:43
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 11:27
Nana doesnt know why anyone is listening to a non-doctor to start with about vaccines.
Actuallu I feel pretty sure they hung him and his pretty wifey for killing a their kids with his experiments.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 11:27
Nana doesnt know why anyone is listening to a non-doctor to start with about vaccines.
Actuallu I feel pretty sure they hung him and his pretty wifey for killing a their kids with his experiments.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 March, 11:20
Truth

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 March, 11:17
he is a sick monster

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 March, 08:07
Been doing this for years. If Gates says something it is in your best interest to do the exact opposite.

Babette West @Babette
25 March, 07:45
Done, years ago. Now add Fauci as well.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
25 March, 07:45
Already mastered that. Could care less. I depend on God.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
25 March, 07:21
I'm a better coder and gamer than him so that was addressed years ago. Thanks for the reminder though :)

Janet Love @JanetLove82
25 March, 07:18
Jason Q was on with Nick Vieamin recently and said he used Ancestory dot com to decipher that Bill and his lovely manwife were executed in India for their crimes against humanity. I've heard others says the real Gates is deceased. Time will tell. It's baffling how many sheeple listen to his medical advice when in reality, he's nothing but a cheat and a shill.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 March, 06:58

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
26 March, 04:57
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
BILL GATES WAS PROBABLY NO TECH NERD. I READ WHERE HE IS A ROTHSCHILD OR ROCKEFELLER JUST LIKE ZUCKERBERG. THEY PUT THEM IN FRONT OF US TO MAKE US THINK THEY WERE SOME SPECIAL BRAINIACS. THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND NUMEROUS OTHER CRIMINAL MINDS PROBABLY SET UP ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY. WARREN BUFFET THE SAME. THEY ARE PLAYING WITH OUR MONEY! ALL OF THEM! ZUCKERBERG A ROCKEFELLER! CLINTON ROCKEFELLER ....RESEARCH THIS. HRC SUPPOSEDLY IS BILL CLINTONS COUSIN ANOTHER ROCKEFELLER! ALL RELATED AND ARE CRIMINALS WITH NO BRAINS ATTACHED

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 March, 06:50
100% Agree!

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
25 March, 06:24
​Have you heard this? From the President of Ghana yesterday?

EXPOSED : Ghana, Africa That Awkward Moment when the PRESIDENT OF GHANA goes on NATIONAL TV in Ghana .....and then proceeds to tell the Entire country about the SATANIC Rockefeller plan to put out a Virus for GLOBAL Depopulation and to destroy the Global Economy ...and WHERE TO FIND ALL THE PROOF ..... And then discloses to the country where the VIRUS was developed , The Fauci and Gates Involvement in the Satanic Agenda ...and much much more ... And then tells Ghana that he is going to END ALL VACCINATIONS .... WOW, WOW , WOW , WOW You want to know a REAL LEADER who is NOT on the DEEP STATE PAYROLL Have a Listen to this and PASS IT AROUND THE WORLD IMAGINE IF ALL LEADERS OF THE WORLD TOOK THIS STANCE Have a Listen to this and be prepared to be ...”Blown Away !”

Link to Video http://reference.covid-19-...

FreedomNewsNetwor

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
25 March, 11:43
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
HE WILL BE MARKED AND TAKEN OUT SOON. PHARMAFIA WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO SPEAK OUT AGINST THEIR EVIL NWO PLAN

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
27 March, 09:15
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
This cideo came out moths ago. I dont know if it's him or not but many people before said it wasn't.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 March, 06:20
🤣🤣🤣 and he is dead, why r people listening to dead people

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
25 March, 06:51
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Because they don't know

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
25 March, 06:12

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
25 March, 06:07
A picture paints a thousand words...babies😭

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 March, 06:07
How is one of the most powerful men for the DS nothing to care about? I'm pretty sure every current polio vaccine victim gives a huge 'shit' about Gates.

Look where giving him a wide berth, thus far, has gotten us. The man is Dr Frankenstein and we are his lab rats. We ignore him at our peril.

Encouraging a dismissive mentality is a blind eye to his genocidal panderings - exactly what the Germans did with Mengele!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 03:13
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
who is in possession of the real WMD? who has all the vaccines? we solved [bush]'s agenda in pursuit of WMD. charges = CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY penalty = death.