Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Have you ever noticed, it’s the ones who have endured the most difficult lives are always the kindest people?

The ones with the least amount to give, are always the most generous?

The ones who have gone though the most unfortunate circumstances, are always the ones with the most amount of faith?

It’s the same principle with all the beings here now trying to shine our love & light. It was pain and injustice that transformed me! Anyone, who is going though pain, realize it’s also an opportunity for massive growth. Look at pain as the teacher/guide, and realize almost all the most, spiritually advanced/light workers/star-seeds/empaths/indigo children... have all gone though this process, and keep fighting. You will be thankful for all of it, when you break though the other side! Pain = Growth
#NeverSurrender
#FEARLESS
#relentless
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
02:21 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
29 March, 12:18
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
The hardest lessons aren't learned thru good times. It is the pain and suffering that teaches life's most valuble lessons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
28 March, 08:56
And you absolutley CAN heal yourself from a seeious dis-ease. I’m proof of that. As are many others. We are unstoppable beings once we realize our power is within us. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 09:00
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
thats amazing!

Im only 38, but i had panic attack disorder, and severe anxiety for about 12-15 years. I always hated being on anything pharma benzos etc. so i just tried to manage it. Since doing sound healing daily for the last year plus i have not had one panic attack ot any type of anxiety that bothered me.

its amzing what our body can do!

i made this video a few weeks ago on this subject!
#wwg1wga ♒️

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
28 March, 08:51
🔥🙏❤️🌟

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 March, 08:48
Amen to that! still going through hell here...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 09:36
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Duality, I do as well, and deal with injustice of family courts/Narcisstic Psychopathic people trying to harm my children, but ive learned it only makes me stronger, and i transmute the pain, by helping others, and in turn help myself! pain = growth

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 March, 05:03
So glad to finally be connected to others who understand the heart, and what life is truly about! God Bless and glad I connected with you!♥️♥️

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
27 March, 04:11
So true, truth right there🙏

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 02:27
no pain, no gain

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 02:26
Beautiful! Thak you, Tom!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 02:28
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🦁❤️ 🙏💪
thank you