Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 02:21
Have you ever noticed, it’s the ones who have endured the most difficult lives are always the kindest people?

The ones with the least amount to give, are always the most generous?

The ones who have gone though the most unfortunate circumstances, are always the ones with the most amount of faith?

It’s the same principle with all the beings here now trying to shine our love & light. It was pain and injustice that transformed me! Anyone, who is going though pain, realize it’s also an opportunity for massive growth. Look at pain as the teacher/guide, and realize almost all the most, spiritually advanced/light workers/star-seeds/empaths/indigo children... have all gone though this process, and keep fighting. You will be thankful for all of it, when you break though the other side! Pain = Growth
#NeverSurrender
#FEARLESS
#relentless
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
And you absolutley CAN heal yourself from a seeious dis-ease. I’m proof of that. As are many others. We are unstoppable beings once we realize our power is within us. 🙏❤️
08:56 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 09:00
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
thats amazing!

Im only 38, but i had panic attack disorder, and severe anxiety for about 12-15 years. I always hated being on anything pharma benzos etc. so i just tried to manage it. Since doing sound healing daily for the last year plus i have not had one panic attack ot any type of anxiety that bothered me.

its amzing what our body can do!

i made this video a few weeks ago on this subject!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 09:21
Do you have a link to your video? I would love to check it out.

28 March, 09:37
In my experience anxiety came from not being true to myself. Letting my life and the people in it control me instead of the other way around. Because I’m a Empath. Put simply, one day I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired. And I just slowly pulled myself back. And I thank that part of the Creator in me for the remembrance of who and what I really am every single day. We are going to have a beautiful, abundant in all ways, rest of our lives.🙏❤️
And Love. Lots and lots of Love.