Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
"In the year 5777 on the Jewish calendar, a man named Donald Trump shocked these same global "elitists" by winning the United States election. He won by 77 electoral votes.

Trump was 70 years old, 7 months, and 7 days on his first full day as President. What are the odds this many 7s could be coincidental? These are all signs of God's intervention.

The WHY of God intervening is about to become clear, and it goes well beyond God preferring Conservatism to Liberalism or Republicans to Democrats. As the story unveils and as we fully awaken to what we were up against and what He saved us from we will see the immensity of it all.

It goes way beyond simple politics, but rather into being rescued from a ring of demonic criminals with tentacles at the tops of every one of the 7 mountains of society."

-by Johnny Enlow
(interviewed by Steve Schultz for the Elijah List, 9.21.2018)

https://www.elijahlist.com...
01:39 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
27 March, 02:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The only problem i have with this is some of the people laying hands on him are demons themselves.

Always be careful who you let touch you.

Always...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 March, 02:06
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Wasn't even looking at the people... My eye was drawn to the cross, the red on the cross, and then President Trump with his head bowed and that red tie. Thought it was a striking image. But you're right about being careful who's praying over you... Well, if some of those folks don't even know God, I believe their words bounced off POTUS. President Trump, as we know, is God's chosen man -- and still is!😇❤️🙏As for the others, we can pray for them to have heart conversions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396