Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I never believed POTUS would allow the uninformed masses to take a vaccine that would kill them. There is something else happening that we are currently unaware of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
26 March, 10:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Vaccines are voluntary, Trump is not God. Everyone must use discernment and make our own decisions. Trump recommended the vaccines the military are giving. Trump knew if the vaccines where out the Lockdown would end and we could get back to work. That is what's happening.

26 March, 11:05
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
I still don't believe the mrna, fetal tissue, etc. are in the vaccines. Of course people capable of using discernment didn't; but, people who were given the choice of taking it or losing their jobs had a hard choice if they had families. Still say they could have simply been a placebo AND I believe if people heard about the mrna and fetal parts, it would be the impetus to finally awaken to the evil of Gates and company

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
26 March, 11:50
I agree. Trump wouldn't tell people to do something deadly or harmful. maybe there was a deal that they had to expose what they had planned.

Yes, I think white hats knew deep state had plans to release the covid virus, so they asked XI to go along with the "release" of a benign version or just to pretend a virus was released. We had to rescue children, get people out of the way and what better way than to make people believe there was a virus that was deadly so they would stay in their homes until the operation was complete
12:06 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
28 March, 01:23
totally makes sense!