Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
25 March, 09:57
KEEP your EYES focused on the WATER and MIDDLE EAST!!!! Don't let the MSM distract you with their little booms here. IT'S ALL HABBENING international!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
🤔Yeah, but we know...how to get the real info out? Most of us havae been banned on leftist media forums. Ideas...????
10:24 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chulafirefly in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 March, 01:45
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
TELEGRAM, ANONUP, INSTAGRAM (IM BANNED--all 8 accts ive had)
There's, WeGo.social, 107daily.com, GAB, I have sll those accounts and at least i csn post on there. The leftist forums go for it of you CAN get an account. My IP ADDRESS is banned even with a new phone number and new cell phone and new email address.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
27 March, 10:46
Yes, will do....you're right about the ISP tracking/linking.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 March, 09:10
IT person here. One thing that you can try, if you have a cable modem or DSL modem, is to unplug it overnight. Pull the power on it and let it sit overnight completely off. Most ISPs will cycle your IP address to another one if this happens. Very few keep your IP address static (or permanent). What you can do to verify that this worked is to do the following:

Before powering it off, goto www.whatismyip.com and write down the IP address. Unplug it overnight. In the morning plug it in and wait 10-15 min for it to resync and then go to that website again to see if it changed. Good luck :)