Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
KEEP your EYES focused on the WATER and MIDDLE EAST!!!! Don't let the MSM distract you with their little booms here. IT'S ALL HABBENING international!!!!!
09:57 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 March, 09:15
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I can't think of a more relevant and precise event than what is happening over there right now related to the "Watch the water" Q-Post. People don't realize how big this is. Most people don't even know that there was a ship blocking the canal. Be vocal, tell people everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Marks @michellemarks
30 March, 08:48
The USNS Mercy is on the way there now..... they left CA around 6:30 Eastern time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
28 March, 06:03
I was just putting all this together few days ago- with the subs going "missing" and then the canal getting blocked- and also the Ukrainian build up.. someone asked me why all the attention on Border? what's really going on.. I pulled up what I could- he got pissy with me- as if i didn't know what I'm talking about.. at least I'm not the only one thinking this alone!

28 March, 10:12
In response Aerial Eth to his Publication
Yes!! We have a lot of people coming in through our border right now but the big attention is on the human trafficking with Evergreen. HRC.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
26 March, 10:37

27 March, 01:39
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Thank you!!!

Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
26 March, 10:36
its all about saving tge children. Bunny love you wishing you a fab weekend.

27 March, 01:32
In response Elle Aurora Ash to her Publication
Oh I love you too precious! Thank you! I've been recoverimg from Covid for the past three weeks and finally starting to feel better thats why I havent been posting --barely been online here. Sending you much love beautiful!!! 🌿💞🌿💞❤️🥰

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 March, 10:24
🤔Yeah, but we know...how to get the real info out? Most of us havae been banned on leftist media forums. Ideas...????

27 March, 01:45
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
TELEGRAM, ANONUP, INSTAGRAM (IM BANNED--all 8 accts ive had)
There's, WeGo.social, 107daily.com, GAB, I have sll those accounts and at least i csn post on there. The leftist forums go for it of you CAN get an account. My IP ADDRESS is banned even with a new phone number and new cell phone and new email address.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 March, 10:04

27 March, 01:47
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
I saw that and was a good one!!!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 March, 06:17
its honestly not being reported. nothing anywhere. so creepy

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
26 March, 06:34
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
The MSM will do everything they can to distract us. They will try to bury this story as quickly as they can.

26 March, 09:21
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
I KNOW!!! Theyre doing everything to keep us shunned. I cant take my eyes off the middle east.

Sherri MG72 @SMG72
25 March, 11:09
Time to Free the humans trapped in those green containers!

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
25 March, 10:52

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
25 March, 10:49
I keep thinking about the #WikiLeaks files...
#FreeAssange
Watch the water!