Kim Runner @kimrunner
Let's not forget the 2nd to the last Q post was...Durham.

I could be wrong but POTUS' statement seems like trolling to me :)
08:04 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
28 March, 04:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
When I saw Trumps statement the first thought that popped into my mind was Trump is telling Durham it is time. Praying my gut was right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
27 March, 10:49
Uncle John's Band -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 11:14
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
Grateful Dead...JPB?

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 March, 08:19
indeed it did to me as well!!

Dick _Anon @Dick_Anon
27 March, 01:57
it is 100% classic Trump Trolling. Read it in trumps sarcastic voice and it makes sense

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 10:05
"....on a Durham Boat"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 09:55

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 March, 09:42

26 March, 09:45
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
:)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 March, 09:33
This is weird, I thought about posting that same question yesterday. 🤔

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
26 March, 09:09
And whats w *Human being? Strange Trump wrote that. Am I only one that thinks that part is strange?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 March, 10:37
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Why would that be strange? Trump said once that he talked to someone who was not in THIS particular world who was surprised we have these many countries! So some statements look as if focused on multi Dimensional level really. After all He's called 5D (5th Dimensional) Chess Master!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 March, 11:38
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
i have wondered if Durham might be an alias

Blessed Momma @Blessedmomma9
26 March, 09:09
Is he a real, legit person...or could it be a place? Like Durham England...castle, cathedral, prison, etc. Pics aren't identical, but similar to one a couple months ago. https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
26 March, 09:31
In response Blessed Momma to her Publication
looks quite similar to top of this pictire

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 March, 09:07
Definitely.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 March, 09:01
Trolling for sure cause he knows full well that won't result in a report...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 March, 08:56
is this the actor guy 😂😂https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
26 March, 08:42
Yep - he is a master troller ... lol

26 March, 08:51
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
:)

James Anthony @janthony1
26 March, 08:33
Ahhhhhh Bach!

John Washington @KeysMarg
26 March, 08:23
i Am not sure what he's Asking of...
but We need to Be frank and Face to Face... with Some Questions answeRed before any Dur Ham bone reports are made. One would be Unwise to make statements without ALL the Facts.

John Washington @KeysMarg
26 March, 08:25
In response John Washington to his Publication
Once again.. invites Go ALong Ways.... Though it was said "Thief in the Night".... i am Not Just Showing Up. this is a Great Arena... locations Are known... Walk up