Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
self reliance 5 - save money
Sometimes i think the things we do routinely are just common sense,not very weird or what not. Then i had my daughter in law/son move in with us for a bit.Dont get me wrong,shes a nice, normal girl.But she originally came from a wealthy family who has always been able to buy what ever they wanted.until they lost everything-they didnt even know how to begin to cope.weve taught her how to save $$$ and still get things you need/want.some ideas:1)cut/ color your own hair. its not hard, look up"brad mondo"videos,and just learn how.buy some clippers-you can save a ton of money.dont be stupid about it,dont process your hair more than once in 3 months.2)dont buy retail.my boys got this hilarious reputation that we were "rich"because they each have this collection of about a dozen cool leather jackets that they wear.every single one of them was bought at a thrift store, for less than ten bucks.their whole collection was bought for the retail cost of 1 jacket.
07:53 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it