Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Michael Jaco 🔥 "I used to spend a lot of time on Mount Shasta & there’s always craft up there, very very amazing.

"I’ve seen Dragons as well. What are your thoughts on Dragons & the Secret Space Program? Of course we see a lot of negative stuff on Dragons. 🐲🚀

Gene Decode 🔥 "There are good ones too. A lot of negative, Alpha types. The Alphas are the African and Antarctician contingent. But the Gamma Dragons are here to clean up and take out that situation. That’s ongoing and continuing.

"People are going to be AMAZED with where life is.

"The Infinite Creator creates life in a complexity & a diversity & a beauty, I mean a beauty, even for the negative groups. There are now defections in the Primes of the Alphas." 🐲💞

Michael Jaco 🔥 "In our Solar System we have life on all of the planets & inside all of the planets. We have bases on other Solar Systems that we travel to…"

#WondersIncoming

#TheBestIsYetToCome

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:28 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 March, 09:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Stay safe Kat. So appreciate your effort to wake people up on a regular basis.Gracias

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 March, 09:50
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Awwww Patricia, bless your heart 💕 Thanks so much for letting me know. Just finishing up the Gene Decode/Michael Jaco transcript. Will have it for tonight on IDC. We each are doing what we can. I deeply appreciate your kindness and recognition. Blessings, xo 😽🙏🇺🇸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 March, 07:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm sure those who designed the Plan are right that we need to expose the evil people who were plausibly human before revealing that so many of them were not. The fact that humans are not the dominant species on Earth will take much longer to be accepted that the deception that it is just a Satanic process using the most powerful human drug addiction. We also need to avoid people excusing the behaviour of psychopathic humans by painting them as a minority species! Any species which sees humans as food obviously has to be controlled or we remain in slavery as primarily a food source.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 March, 07:18
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
What I mean is that we should agree with Juan O'Savin that the discussion of alien species should wait for when humans have apparently taken out the trash. Gene Decode is flagging the reason the task is more complex that most patriot are prepared to imagine. Give it time. Once the human-looking crooks are out of the picture it will be safe to reveal that they were also slaves of a higher power.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 March, 09:47
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Eliminated would be preferable.