Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 March, 02:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 March, 03:36
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
doing something nice for someone doesn't always work out either ~ I just think Satan is trying to stop me from trying to do nice things for peiople ~ that is NOT working ~ I will keep trying ~ the times that work out just mean that much more! #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 10:21
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Food for thought ... I agree

HI ❤😘
I love you Sweet Heart

26 March, 11:18
happened yesterday morning:
I even got flack for trying ~ it worked out ~ person I was doing the nice thing for, realized negative response given and ended up thanking me for trying. I could of gotten mad and messed with God's day, but saw God's lesson right there in my face. And not only did I learn, my frend learned about God and Satan, cuz I shared with her my thoughts above.

#Jesus

🖤ILYT (I Love You Too) ~ it's a new acronym I"m tryin out.🖤

26 March, 12:58
Nice people can't stop doing nice things because they do nice things without thinking about it or realizing it. Until after the fact.
It's a natural habit.
You are simply a nice person
Always have been. I love that about you.

26 March, 01:48
thank you. tis true I guess.

recently I've noticed more seem to be set in a kind of negatvie space where no matter what you do to help, they can't seem to accept it without some negatvie energy attached to it when replying ~ don't know if I"m making any sense, but I feel Satan is digging in ~ in not so distant years, being nice was usually received no matter with a 'thank you'.

Anyway, just firming up my resolve ~ your support means more than you know!

26 March, 03:55
You make perfect sense to me and I feel the same. It's irritating me so I took a break.
Resolve is a word thats been in my mind
the past week or so. I looked it up last week to get the full meaning of the word.
We stick together. Regardless K. ?
I need you ...we need each other
. 😉😏😊
So bud you are stuck with me...

My day ... I got the brush hog started.
I didn't run it though. My new push mower I bought last summer started perfectly but it fell apart because who ever put it together didn't get the screws tight enough ...Ugh
I'm the guilty one...I put it together 😂😂😂
My rider battery needed charged so I jumped it but it wasn't charging. My jumper cables had broke on a positive clip and the wire was off. I cut it down and fixed it.. Got tbe rider started and the belt was loose . Darn it 😂😂😂 it wouldn't go in gear.
Working the spring kinks out
I had a bit of a potty mouth. 😂😂😂
04:42 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
28 March, 02:58
🤣🤣🤣🤣we went a manual mower this year. trying it out tomorrow. we have potty mouths too but been working on that saying them in another language

28 March, 09:32
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
😂😂😂 In another language 😂😂
I remember when I first stood against someone on twitter in 2017 I called him a
Son of a Biscuit Eater and I felt guilty. 😂😂😂 Trump did fire him. People laughed. My point was made . I got embarressed.
My word is Damn.it.

27 March, 08:11
I haven't been reduced to my potty mouth yet, but working out the spring kinks is a test of my stamina and patience ~ I thru in the towel when my weed eater crapped out on me after 30 minutes of perfectly good operation when I only needed 5 more minutes to complete a first pass at half my yard. My push mower wouldn't start ~ got to try it when I'm not tired from weed eating... LOL.
Sounds like we are ramping up for a very productive spring.
🌈

27 March, 08:52
😂😂😂