Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
26 March, 11:45
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yep~ and we always eat last....My reward is with OUR Father!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 March, 12:43
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
26 March, 10:21
Beautiful!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 March, 09:13
NEVER GONNA CHANGE!
I burn so bright they need sunglasses! 😎

26 March, 10:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hi Sweet Heart 😊

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
26 March, 09:10
Amen 🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 March, 03:36
doing something nice for someone doesn't always work out either ~ I just think Satan is trying to stop me from trying to do nice things for peiople ~ that is NOT working ~ I will keep trying ~ the times that work out just mean that much more! #GodWins

26 March, 10:21
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Food for thought ... I agree

HI ❤😘
I love you Sweet Heart