Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Hello fellow Patriots !

I can only guess how "normies" are going to react once information is dribbled out to them soon....
Right now, for myself, I almost have an overwhelming feeling with "Incoming !" (ha, a heads up kinda warning from one soldier to another to warn of soon to arrive explosive stuff)...
I found myself literally Laughing Out Loud this morning when thinking about the latest "true" news coming from the internet.....and imagining how the reactions will be from normies (my family and friends).
And wondering how they will assimilate it all since they have been like ostriches with their heads buried in sand.
Meanwhile, about the only thing that seems to calm me down is a walk around nature and plants, or pets. I feel immense gratitude for being alive during this Great Awakening !
What say you ? What are you doing during this kinda tumultuous but wonderful experience?
02:02 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 March, 06:09
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Following awesome Patriots on my social websites, Elevating my vibration with healing hz music, calling in the Violet Flame whenever I can, setting the most positive intentions for the World I want to see for all of Humanity, praying for the true Potus and the White Knights that that stay safe and trying to find humor and kindness wherever I can. Being with and loving my family grounds me, at least my husband and children are somewhat awake due to me exposing them, but they do not know what I know so will just have to be strong for them.🙏♥️✝️🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Allen @Angiekay74
26 March, 02:16
about to head out camping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
26 March, 02:08
same thing a walk , my pets and a good Stout drink