Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
26 March, 02:02
Hello fellow Patriots !

I can only guess how "normies" are going to react once information is dribbled out to them soon....
Right now, for myself, I almost have an overwhelming feeling with "Incoming !" (ha, a heads up kinda warning from one soldier to another to warn of soon to arrive explosive stuff)...
I found myself literally Laughing Out Loud this morning when thinking about the latest "true" news coming from the internet.....and imagining how the reactions will be from normies (my family and friends).
And wondering how they will assimilate it all since they have been like ostriches with their heads buried in sand.
Meanwhile, about the only thing that seems to calm me down is a walk around nature and plants, or pets. I feel immense gratitude for being alive during this Great Awakening !
What say you ? What are you doing during this kinda tumultuous but wonderful experience?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Angiekay74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Allen, click on at the bottom under it