Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Do you have any idea how happy I was in this moment?
I was out of my mind in joy!

What an unbelievable day...
Representing Patriots.

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:11 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Donna Hudson @Deba64
31 March, 09:18
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thats Great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 March, 12:00
V=VICTORY and no one deserves it more than you Veronica as your light always had pinpoint precision to hit the mark!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
30 March, 11:50

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
30 March, 11:49
❤️🇺🇸 So incredible!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
29 March, 09:44
Awesome! Well deserved, Patriot! Keep up the great example! We love you!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 March, 09:30
Yup-Yup ... I do have an idea ... not near as happy as meeting Jesus face to face but

DEFIANTLY IN THE TOP 5 🤗

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
29 March, 09:29
Two beautiful patriots!

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
27 March, 12:41
picture perfect.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 08:58
LOVE YOU BOTH _ thanks for so much feel good!

The END IS NEAR, thank God, Dann Sacino's tweet! THANQ

Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 March, 08:52
What an honor! ♥️🇺🇸🥇

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 March, 04:47
How wonderful for you, I am so happy for you. you do deserve the very best now and always, never forget this moment with this good man.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
26 March, 12:44
You two crushing ha ha A very pretty pair, watch out Mr Wolski and Mrs Flynn (joking)

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
26 March, 12:36
awesomeness

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
26 March, 12:33
Awesome! Give him a hug for all of us. Thanks, btw, for all YOU do. Appreciate you. ❤️❤️❤️

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
26 March, 12:08
OK, now that is cool!!!

Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
26 March, 11:42
GLORY AND TRUMPETS

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 March, 11:29
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
26 March, 12:40
That is awesome! with all the work you do you deserve a happy surprise. I am so jealous! I hope I am blessed to meet both of you one day. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
26 March, 12:36
I love this photo!!! 😍

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
25 March, 11:56
Did you know some idios were saying you are marylin and Gen. Flynn is a child of JFK and you? Those people are making shit up to get attentions. Ughh

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 March, 11:34
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
Well that actually is general Flynn's mom and, I do believe that is Marilyn Monroe but his father would not be JFK his father is who he says he is, and coincidentally his father had an affair with Marilyn Monroe

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
25 March, 11:53
Look at the joy on these faces. It is something that comes from within. #wwg1wga ❤️🇺🇸❤️