Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 March, 09:18
🔥"To lose Michael is amazing".🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peggy Carter @PeggyCarter
If MSM (Newsweek) is trolling GhostEzra posts in search of fodder to discredit the Q movement and make Anons look nuts, why aren't they calling attention to one of his most 'outlandish' theories, i.e. that Joe Biden is not the same human who was the Vice President under Barack Obama? Could it be that everyone remembers learning about attached and unattached earlobes in elementary science class? And that it would be very easy for folks to start comparing that Biden with the person who gave a press conference today?
09:53 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeggyCarter in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 12:07
In response Peggy Carter to her Publication
Funny you mention that. If you search Newsweek and Qanon there's a dozen articles that Newsweek has written about dozens of other Anons. I happen to catch all the shit.😂 I hit the news the hardest though I will say. My red pill dossage is the heaviest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
26 March, 08:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thanks for being on the front line, dear sir!