Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

God Wins @GodWins63
28 March, 12:29
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
has anyone ever dug out this original speech or video? I have myself couldn't find it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 March, 04:20
This scum has been roaming his evil, ugly self in our country for decades and none have ever stopped him. Why haven't we the people rid our land of these evils ??? We should

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
26 March, 02:31
I would love to get the reference source for this quote.
So far I have found none to authenticate it.

Regardless of it's truth, we know this is how these Elitist think.
These anti human Eugenicists like war criminal Kissinger are not much different than Prince Philip who declared that he wished to be reincarnated as A DEADLY VIRUS to depopulated the world.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a deadly virus to depopulate the world - YouTube

https://joelisno.com discover the truth!!!https://pilgrimwar.com watch the free full length documentary now!!!

John Oakson @jo9857
26 March, 12:17
You are Nasty!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
25 March, 10:59
He won 💖💖💖

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
25 March, 10:19
Thank God For Jesus Who Warned Us When He Talked About Having

"Eyes to See" "Ears to Hear" and "Hearts to Understand" Evil Deeds.

Humanity Has Been Forwarned Ages Ago For What Was To Come.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 March, 10:12
hope this sucka aint breathing soon.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
25 March, 10:01
My hope and prayer is that this message reaches all those with blinders on! The alarm might be unsetteling but it's time to WAKE UP! Your house is being invaded, how do YOU choose to respond?

Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 March, 09:35
Ok this arrogant Arsehole needs to be put down! Wow his evil just spews God's Wrath needs to be implemented now!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
25 March, 09:33
Evil