Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
24 March, 08:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 March, 09:54
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I just retired from nursing after 50 years and I agree. No mask stops transmission of a virus.It is a lie. Wearing a mask for hours upon hours is harmful to the wearer. Surgical masks are changed every three hours in a sterile environment. Masks that are touched multiple times with contaminated hands are laden with bacteria. One of the best things you can do for your personal immune system is to remove that mask... forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 March, 12:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Former nurse here too. Totally agree. Last spring when they said everyone had to wear a cloth mask, I called bunk right there. Been fighting against mask wearing ever since. You stated it perfectly - and I hope you have a wonderful retirement, you've earned it. Thank you for your service - 50 years ia a long long time to help others.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you for your kind comment. I am enjoying retirement. ๐Ÿ‘
07:27 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it