Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
24 March, 08:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I just retired from nursing after 50 years and I agree. No mask stops transmission of a virus.It is a lie. Wearing a mask for hours upon hours is harmful to the wearer. Surgical masks are changed every three hours in a sterile environment. Masks that are touched multiple times with contaminated hands are laden with bacteria. One of the best things you can do for your personal immune system is to remove that mask... forever.
09:54 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

25 March, 07:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Absolutely true, thanks for the comment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Basha Berl @Babsiebeer
25 March, 12:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I also am a nurse and i can tell you these masks are sprayed with nano plastic particles,,,, loose the mask!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 March, 12:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Former nurse here too. Totally agree. Last spring when they said everyone had to wear a cloth mask, I called bunk right there. Been fighting against mask wearing ever since. You stated it perfectly - and I hope you have a wonderful retirement, you've earned it. Thank you for your service - 50 years ia a long long time to help others.

25 March, 07:27
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
😊Thank you for your kind comment. I am enjoying retirement. 👍