MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
August 7th 2020. President Trump told us he would have to disappear for a while because of “very rich enemies” who are unhappy with what he’s doing for our Country. He told us directly he would need to be out of the picture for a while. LISTEN. Observe the many subtle clues given to you over an extended period of time prior to his departure. Notice the “coincidences” and nuances of Biden’s “Presidency.” Like Trump has said many times, THE BEST IS YET TO COME! We haven’t finished yet.. 🇺🇸 Hold The Line
👉 ScavinoChannel

PLUS NOTICE ALL THE WHIRLPOOL BOXES BEHIND HIM💥💥💥 ISNT THERE A WHIRLPOOL WEN U DRAIN SOMETHING? 😃😃🐸🐸
#Draintheswamp #DoItQ #wwg1wga
06:50 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 March, 08:08
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
DJT , the man after Gods own heart and if you cant se yet ,then we will uphold you, exort
you and lead you while you kick and scream all the way to the foot of the cross until you see that God works things in his own time and pleasure.
we do win in the end even when all seems lost.
God will always cause us to triumph in Christ, that is his promise.
In death he commands resurrection,
in defeat ,victory
in weakness strength
in sickness health
in poverty, prosperity.
Nancy, mitch,shumer,obummer clapper ,corney,
No Name, pedo bydan, hunted bydan, killary n slyck
timberwolf and his embryo in the jar wicket witch ,big mike, elijah cummings and the list could go on for days,
these already have a divine sentence from the court of heaven.
some have already been called to appear before this court,

the rest will soon follow, and sooner rather than later
and with our own eyes we will see the reward of the wicked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
26 March, 11:40
As I recall there were 17 boxes behind him. kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willa Belle @WillJBella
26 March, 10:30
We only have one chance to save America! Hold the line 🇺🇸⚓️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 March, 09:50
But DJT also have LOTS & LOTS VERY POWERFULL ALLIES😎

On Earth but ALSO ABOVE😎

GOD WIN ALREADY💪🙏🤗

We as People (and Some 144 000 €T😉)
Make them BOW BEFORE CHRIST 😎

BROKE THOSE SATANIST COMMUNIST WORN OUT SHOES ONCE PER ALL😎

https://youtu.be/YgGzAKP_H...

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
26 March, 08:15
And there were 17 of those washers stacked behind him.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 07:54
All good stuff, but yesterday we lost thousands and thousands of good, grand and glorious American Patriots. My fear? My fear is the same will transpire today, tomorrow, Sunday, Modnay, etc.

Allowing this to continue to drag out is tantamount to murder. Good people being skull fucked into oblivion by a fake administration, a Fauci, a Hussein Trash, a Mayor Big Bird, a Andrew Primavera Cuomo.......zero public arrests of known and career con men and women......not a SINGLE public arrest.

YOU tell ME........"Great Awakening"? Where? When? How?

Auntie Guppy and Uncle Hensahwski types have no mother fucking clue and everyone knows it. Hang Schiff for ALL to see, then dance......BOOM , a real and true "Great Awkening".

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 March, 09:44
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Thousand of Patriots? Are you talking about the vaccines?

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 March, 03:49
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Bro im trying 2 b as patient as I can with you but everywhere I turn ur always being a negative nancy...Have you ever heard of manifesting the reality you want? Speaking something into existence? The power of prayer warriors? Raising ur vibrations & putting positive, hopeful, & loving energy out...I believe thats wat we r all collectively trying 2 accomplish. But its always you saying the same negative shit. Please for the love of God shed that 3D energy brother 🙏💙🐸
I mean this with love & respect but its all about your perception. I feel your pain about wanting to see justice for all the evilness we know has occurred but its gotta be done right. Anything of value doesn’t come fast or easy.

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
25 March, 10:51
Charlie Freak decoded the event. Notice the Gold tint? There were 17 boxes on stage. Ohio is the 17th State in the Union. Might have been some other goodies in there.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 March, 06:59
everytime i hear this i worry...his days are numbered...and he knows it..i have heard he/family have had atleast 20+ attempts towards their lives. i pray for him every day.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
25 March, 07:05
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I know. however, he knew the closest to him will protect him God is protecting him and his family and all who are serving alongside of them. I like you to pray often for the shield of protection of God.