MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
25 March, 06:50
August 7th 2020. President Trump told us he would have to disappear for a while because of “very rich enemies” who are unhappy with what he’s doing for our Country. He told us directly he would need to be out of the picture for a while. LISTEN. Observe the many subtle clues given to you over an extended period of time prior to his departure. Notice the “coincidences” and nuances of Biden’s “Presidency.” Like Trump has said many times, THE BEST IS YET TO COME! We haven’t finished yet.. 🇺🇸 Hold The Line
👉 ScavinoChannel

PLUS NOTICE ALL THE WHIRLPOOL BOXES BEHIND HIM💥💥💥 ISNT THERE A WHIRLPOOL WEN U DRAIN SOMETHING? 😃😃🐸🐸
#Draintheswamp #DoItQ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 07:54
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
All good stuff, but yesterday we lost thousands and thousands of good, grand and glorious American Patriots. My fear? My fear is the same will transpire today, tomorrow, Sunday, Modnay, etc.

Allowing this to continue to drag out is tantamount to murder. Good people being skull fucked into oblivion by a fake administration, a Fauci, a Hussein Trash, a Mayor Big Bird, a Andrew Primavera Cuomo.......zero public arrests of known and career con men and women......not a SINGLE public arrest.

YOU tell ME........"Great Awakening"? Where? When? How?

Auntie Guppy and Uncle Hensahwski types have no mother fucking clue and everyone knows it. Hang Schiff for ALL to see, then dance......BOOM , a real and true "Great Awkening".

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Bro im trying 2 b as patient as I can with you but everywhere I turn ur always being a negative nancy...Have you ever heard of manifesting the reality you want? Speaking something into existence? The power of prayer warriors? Raising ur vibrations & putting positive, hopeful, & loving energy out...I believe thats wat we r all collectively trying 2 accomplish. But its always you saying the same negative shit. Please for the love of God shed that 3D energy brother 🙏💙🐸
I mean this with love & respect but its all about your perception. I feel your pain about wanting to see justice for all the evilness we know has occurred but its gotta be done right. Anything of value doesn’t come fast or easy.
03:49 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 March, 03:21
im cutting all the nay sayers loose..no time for that carry on

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
26 March, 05:16
What Dennis said. very well stated. Keep up the great work and lets ALL get positive!

lisa mincey @lisamincey
26 March, 03:56
bloked him a couple of weeks ago....all he does is bitch

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
26 March, 03:54
You wouldnt say this if you didnt care. I hope you would set me straight if I needed it too. We have to stick together and help each other when one of us falls. Hey, go ahead and kick my butt, Ive been discouraged the last couple of days. 😂🤣

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
MzM dont bother. He is a shill. Complains every day all day. Block and move on. Dont waste your beautiful energy.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
Couldn't have said it better myself ! 💞 👍 ☀️