MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
25 March, 06:50
August 7th 2020. President Trump told us he would have to disappear for a while because of “very rich enemies” who are unhappy with what he’s doing for our Country. He told us directly he would need to be out of the picture for a while. LISTEN. Observe the many subtle clues given to you over an extended period of time prior to his departure. Notice the “coincidences” and nuances of Biden’s “Presidency.” Like Trump has said many times, THE BEST IS YET TO COME! We haven’t finished yet.. 🇺🇸 Hold The Line
👉 ScavinoChannel

PLUS NOTICE ALL THE WHIRLPOOL BOXES BEHIND HIM💥💥💥 ISNT THERE A WHIRLPOOL WEN U DRAIN SOMETHING? 😃😃🐸🐸
#Draintheswamp #DoItQ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 March, 06:59
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
everytime i hear this i worry...his days are numbered...and he knows it..i have heard he/family have had atleast 20+ attempts towards their lives. i pray for him every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
I know. however, he knew the closest to him will protect him God is protecting him and his family and all who are serving alongside of them. I like you to pray often for the shield of protection of God.
07:05 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CG01 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 07:55
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
All well and good, but I feel awful for the pure, fresh and clean, good, grand and gloriuous American Patriots who died because of this entire scam yesterday and the day before and the day before that......and a tomorrow a......longer this drags out, and it surely will, the more lovely American Patriots we lose unecesssarily.

Absolutely amazing times. The VERY best of times!

DANCE!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
26 March, 08:10
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Looked at you for a while now - wondering
why do you want to take the courage from us? Which side are you on?
Just wondering what you're trying on ...
Evil has many paths..The truth only one!
We see who is awake ....
Do not be discouraged..if things take time on the road.
Are you with us..or not?