Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
Juan O Savin/BardsFM Recent Two Part Interview
Part One https://www.youtube.com/wa...

BardsFM no longer has any content thanks to YT censors!!!!
JUAN O SAVIN UNPLUGGED - BARDSFM PART 1 - MAR, 2021 - YouTube

JUAN O SAVIN UNPLUGGED - BARDSFM PART 1 - MAR, 2021

06:44 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by H4v3n_M4v3n in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 March, 08:25
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
This brings in some new questions. #17 . Q. Does that mean we've been listening to THEM all along?? After hearing this stretches back into biblical times, I'm REALLY overwhelmed with the thought of good people being way less in number than evil. Can we overcome? And yes, I believe in God and have faith. Juan saying we all for God's help but have allowed God's children to be harmed... I don't have children because I always said I'd want my kids to have as good a childhood as I had or better and by the time I check off this Earth it'll be high time to get off this Earth. As a kid we played outside in the neighborhood all day and didn't have to worry about abductions and molesters. This was in OK so maybe that means something. I do remember the missing children milk cartons. Probably why they went to plastic. This is a lot of information. And I still have #2 to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GodWins63
28 March, 11:11
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
Does Bards have a channel on any platform?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
29 March, 05:41
In response God Wins to her Publication

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 March, 08:26
In response God Wins to her Publication
He's also on Podbean. Scott had such a great voice I could listen to him for hours. 😁