Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸΏ

It all is making sense now. Evergreen cargo ship, owned by Ghislane Maxwells father/husband, is stuck in the Suez Canal. Hillary's SS codename was Evergreen. They use the ships for child trafficking. For the last week the entire Russian naval fleet from the area is right there, waiting.......
Our ol' buddy Putin has them trapped.
Pretty darn slick if you ask me. I didn't see this coming.
Putin is in on the take down of the worldwide deep state cabal.
Just wait until they off load some of the cargo and find what is inside.....
This may be the start of the avalanche.
Stay tuned......

(Hat tip to JohnnyQ)
05:52 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
25 March, 11:01
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I figured something like this, but did not think of Putin. If that's all true, it's GLORIOUS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
25 March, 08:11
how long is it going to sit there unopened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
25 March, 07:15
in an effort to expedite things they wont look into the containers

Punka Hawtness @PunkaHawtness
26 March, 01:40
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
expedite? what will they do with them? and how would you know? πŸ€”

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
25 March, 07:06
Tugboat "Baraka I"

Tamara Shea @tnmady
25 March, 09:26
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
oooo WOW πŸ‘πŸ˜

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 March, 07:01
good find. Anybody wanna see ship accident compilation here ya go
https://youtu.be/BnM5FWkPD...

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
25 March, 06:59

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 06:47
Fascinating, but my guess is that just like everything else, nothing comes of it.

Think about what we are ALL witnessing.

Think about the Game of Life RIGHT NOW and TODAY, as we ALL know it.

Ask yourself just who is REALLY and TRULY in control.

Then? Then..........

DANCE!

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
25 March, 06:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Debbie Fesler @dfesler
25 March, 06:24
Wow!!!b Hope so!!!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 March, 06:00
I haven't heard about Putin and the Russian ships. Where can I read more about this? Who is JohnnyQ?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 March, 06:05
In response USA DAR to his Publication
American war ships to the left Russian warships to the right, I will find the link where you can read more

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 06:48
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It's like everything else that has looked promising for the last 4+ years. Nothing happens and then the lunatic patriots who have been bamboozled into trusting this plan that obviously doesn't exist simply kick the can down the road to the next decode.

Done in 2090. DEAD.