Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 March, 05:52
πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸΏ

It all is making sense now. Evergreen cargo ship, owned by Ghislane Maxwells father/husband, is stuck in the Suez Canal. Hillary's SS codename was Evergreen. They use the ships for child trafficking. For the last week the entire Russian naval fleet from the area is right there, waiting.......
Our ol' buddy Putin has them trapped.
Pretty darn slick if you ask me. I didn't see this coming.
Putin is in on the take down of the worldwide deep state cabal.
Just wait until they off load some of the cargo and find what is inside.....
This may be the start of the avalanche.
Stay tuned......

(Hat tip to JohnnyQ)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 March, 06:00
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I haven't heard about Putin and the Russian ships. Where can I read more about this? Who is JohnnyQ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
It's like everything else that has looked promising for the last 4+ years. Nothing happens and then the lunatic patriots who have been bamboozled into trusting this plan that obviously doesn't exist simply kick the can down the road to the next decode.

Done in 2090. DEAD.
06:48 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 March, 07:17
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
my best advice to you is this there are millions of US military soldiers but there are millions more of Americans, their concern is damage control, can you imagine how angry citizens are going to be when all of this does come to light which it will, do you think there's going to be enough military personnel to control what's about to happen, no there's not not even nearly that's why the information is dripping out slowly and they're saving the big stuff for last because they want people to wake up To the point to where they're awake enough to where it won't totally kill them once all this comes to light

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 08:53
Again, this is what baffles me......they are literally KILLING us each and every day as it is. If the truth really hurt sfolks that bad, tough fucking luck. Enough of this entire scam already. At least let us loose on the trash in DC so we can butcher them ourselves!

SEEING is BELIEVING.....doing.....DOING it ourselves? Oh a yes a mother a fucking a please!

LET THE FUCKING HEADS ROLL TODAY!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 08:55
Again, I do understand what you are saying. And I even admit it is easy for me to want to roll since I am well aware of 99% of what has gone down. That said, I am tired of losing good, grand and glorious American Patriots each and every day they drag this out.......so the ultimate truth killing folks may hurt, but how can it hurt any worse than seeing our good, grtand and glorious folks being KILLED right the fuck now and today?

I get it. I do. But come on. One arrest. Public. ALL to see. And if revealing Schiff ass fucks kids and eats there privates kills folks, then so be it. But let's see Schiff's head chopped iunto a million mother fucking pieces.

TONIGHT!

Net Nut @NetNut
25 March, 07:03
I guess as some wake up others will fall asleep.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 March, 06:57
Q Didn't ask you to light the plan he asked you to trust the plan