Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God Afternoon Patriots!
Sorry Nana has been busy today and working so will be yoyo today!
I know I have posted this already but it is vital that you understand this. I know it is a lot to take in but I have been living this for months so I know that it is real. No Nana never had these visions and meditation experiences with others telepathically b4

Nana, foot washing Baptist, retired director of treasury for local govt, still working Realtor/Insurance agent, functioning sane adut with family&grands.My life is too normal,Nana is probably been too staight up &sane at times.

I had a NDE decades ago& all this now makes so much more sense to me.What they are talking about I saw and felt back then.What they are saying about our souls is true.I have had a few someones contacting me for months telepathically & being able to phyically raise my vibrations.It is very imortant that you try to start using your internal direct connection to God

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pleiadean interviews - Alien Channelling - YouTube

All you want to know about Myrah and Thoran, with whom I correspond since I am a child. Get to know who they are, through a channelling lead by Elisa.

03:07 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
25 March, 03:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WELL YOUR CONNECTION TO GOD HAS A SHORT CIRCIUT OR YOU WOULD KNOW THERE AIN'T NO LITTLE GREEN MEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 10:50
In response Chuck Davis to his Publication
I have no short circuit I know what I experienced in my NDE and what I am seeing now.
You are intitled to your own opinion, you are not intitled to step on mine.
Your arragance will overwhelm you one day when you are in front of God. I have seen that thrown first hand, have you?
Prayers for you Sir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
25 March, 03:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WELL YOUR CONNECTION TO GOD HAS A SHORT CIRCIUT OR YOU WOULD KNOW THERE AIN'T NO LITTLE GREEN MEN