LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I am not going to get upset or give up if something doesn't happen on 4/1. I've never had that attitude toward our movement.

Nothing can deligitimize our movement. We've done our research, we know the corruption is real.

There is no going back.
There is no giving up.

We all share ownership in holding our Oath.

Is it easy? No! Is it worth it? YES! We can all agree on that.

#wwg1wga doesn't just mean us, it means the non-woke, and even [them].

Our ability to thrive as a whole, the way God intended, is congested by the corruption we all have a role in bringing to the Light.

Please share if you feel the same way.

We will never Give Up! 🌎
02:06 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 08:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Agree.
The enemy will try to intimidate all of us with what we see and hear around us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 April, 08:53
WWG1WGA . God will provide . 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
05 April, 08:48
Standing in with the faith of God and remaining for the time needed to get us back to where we as a country and world as a whole need to be. God Bless us all and those who stand strong to help us through this time in our lives. God will prevail.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 April, 07:14
All is GOod.
Blessings, Prayers, Hugs and Love !

#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 08:43
I agree on multiple levels. Some have always been awake, Some have been awake decades (me) and others just starting. It was never a stringent timeline...It was about mass united consciousness. It has been a 26000 year process and it will happen. Dates are only markers to see where the process is at. Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 March, 10:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
precession of the equinoxes!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 March, 11:29
I don’t care how long it takes or how much pain I have to suffer from the enemy we cannot celebrate until every child is rescued and brought home and healed and loved and secured and taken care of.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
26 March, 08:18
Succinctly: The plan is to SUCCEED while minimizing casualties, not to land on a date to make the masses happy.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
25 March, 07:52
Exactly!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 March, 03:32
I don't pay attention to dates or times...........things happen when they are suppose to

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 March, 03:32
Do you listen to Jason Q? He gave the date of 4/10 on an interview with Charlie Ward. https://drcharlieward.com/...

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
05 April, 07:32
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
look the video up by title in the pic, one of the trafficking victims remembers him on a flight.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
05 April, 07:34
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 March, 03:31
President Trump Never Give Up 2020 - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

President Trump "Never Give Up!" ORIGINAL VIDEO - Address To Class of 2019President Trump Addresses The Nation, Encouraging American Citizens To Never Stop D...

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
25 March, 03:25
Anyone demanding a timeline has no idea the enormity of the task at hand

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 March, 03:07
be happy now 🧡

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 March, 03:05
OH She also said Biden is about to be removed....i assume Harris next in line..hes already calling her President Harris.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 March, 03:04
CirstenW said April first was NOT going ot happen. IMO I dont think anything will until the election fraud is exposed. Then he will return. BAFFLES me though military not doing anything.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
25 March, 02:46

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 03:30
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
PREACH IT.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 March, 02:45
time only matters when you're serving it, and we are...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 March, 02:30
I agree but I will say that Juan owes me a case of beer :)

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 March, 02:29
Yes, the time is insignificant. The outcome is what is truly the goal.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 March, 02:21
WWG1WGA

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 March, 02:18
In it
to win it.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 March, 02:10