Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
You are not #wwg1wga if you are nasty to fellow patriots!
You are not #wwg1wga if you are acting of Ego, and act like you know everything.
You are not #wwg1wga if you only care about the United States and not all of humanity.
You are not #wwg1wga if you are complaining about lack of "sources" and lack of "proof"
You are not #wwg1wga if you dont understand humanity, and this world is about to change so much our world will never even resemble the enslaved 3D Matrix of fear that was poisoning,!farming, and harvesting our children!
If anyone is guilty of this, just make the changes, and come back re-focused and of love!

Where We Go One, We Go All!
#FreeHumanity
#UnconditionalLove
#5DNewEarth ♒️
01:40 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
16 April, 09:55
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
You can't move to 5D with hate in your heart! It is of Love and peace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 April, 02:58
wwg1wga .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
26 March, 11:29
Agreed and I've seen one social network go after another. I do want i want.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
26 March, 10:08
Love this post! It's been a hard journey for all of us (some more than other) and it's normal to have doubts after all we've been through but spreading doubt just hurts the cause. Q and the other Anons rejuvenate me every day. You've all taught me what faith really means. And as a result my relationship with our One Infinite Creator has never been tighter.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 10:33
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Thanks for your kind words!
This movement help teach me so much! I am thankful to be able to help lead. Ive learned that what i know to be the truth, many resoante with, so i try to share as much as I can! I cant gurentee everything i say is the truth, but ive been very accurate for over a year! its all about the collective, I am not of ego! wwg1wga

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 March, 10:02
Amein Tom. Salute!

Numbers 6:24-26

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 10:35
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Isaiah 54:17 #wwg1wga

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
26 March, 04:51
Amen!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 March, 10:14
Very well said, and thank you...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 10:15
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
#wwg1wga 🦁❤️

anon anon @Qcolorado
25 March, 04:38

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 March, 04:37
Well Said! We Need To Just Focus On Treating Each Other With Respect! And Help Make Our Country Great Again! We Can All Do This Together As One! When MorePeople Wake Up, No I Told Ya So's Just Help Each Other, And Lets Make Sure This Never Happens Again! Stay Awake! Love All You Patriots! Love President Trump!

robin fineman @RobinD
25 March, 04:40
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I'd love to have conversations with ppl near me but all they do is jump down my throat. For anything I say at this point. CNN

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 02:02
And let the coinelpro gtf out of the way, so the grown folks can handle it. lol

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
25 March, 01:45
Thank you. Let goodness prevail, and kindness.