Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
Unidentified objects over Lake Michigan, Chicago.
12:34 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 March, 03:12
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Maybe they can get Trump back in to office - I willing to take anything at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:15
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
👍I feel that.

It's gonna be ok.

The cake is almost ready to come out of the oven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 02:03
This kind of sighting is interesting because we're all naturally curious about the unexplained.

There are some who'd have you believe that debunking anything unexplainable is a natural instinct.

It is not.

That's what 🤡 wanted you to believe from the day they coined the term conspiracy theory.

We don't want alternative explanations.

We don't want opinions.

We want the truth.

If you don't have the truth, allow me to leave it unexplained.

I can handle it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 01:19
5G

25 March, 01:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
And another

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
25 March, 01:17
Swamp gas or weather balloons

25 March, 01:19
In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication
And another one! 😄

You 🤡 are everywhere.

As I said to your buddy

NCSWIC

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 March, 12:39
funny how the large light goes in front of the building befor he moves his camers

25 March, 12:41
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
It may be if what you said made any sense?

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
25 March, 01:08
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
i saw that tio