Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
27 March, 06:00
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
this video brings tears to my eyes! I am so full of hope! what an Epic story ! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 March, 05:36
In response I’m no one to her Publication
return of the KING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
27 March, 05:29
R.I.P. John John, only if they'd let you, I know my friend.

27 March, 05:41
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
eat dick cocksuccker

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
27 March, 04:10
Atlas Shrugged: John Galt Speech (raw footage) - YouTube

This scaled down version of the epic speech in Ayn Rand's novel was expertly crafted by Dr. David Kelley. Watch the video and then go behind the scenes with ...

Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 March, 04:50
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
There are photos showing a body being pulled from a plane by Navy divers. The report said it was Jr but the photos are blurry. I'll see if I can find them.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 11:24
No idea, or intel on this from here. Literally do not know.

25 March, 01:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
huh? what are ypu trying to say?

25 March, 11:23
This is my work on the topic over the last year!! Enjoy