Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 07:50
For anyone who is not familiar with Operation Looking Glass, and is trying to ascend to #5Dconsciousness , this interview with Bill Wood is a must watch!
This clip is 24 minutes long. If you only have limited time watch from the 8-15 minute mark!
You will realize why many of us know, it’s all over, and evil has lost! #Checkmate

Bill Wood interview πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/j5kq0zYLg...
#wwg1wga ♒️
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
25 March, 12:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
yall losing it!! i love America i done my part but ya better NUT The hell up and quit playing around we better figure out something SOON tricks are for kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
25 March, 12:47
In response Sir Pleb to his Publication
losing what? what part dont you understand? I can promise you i only post the truth so you may be suffering cognitive dissonance, im not sure what we are "losing"?

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
25 March, 04:38
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Tom ty for posting. Can I ask you what is going to happen to those who have taken the Vaxx! This is the part I cannot understand. Those govts pushing the vax and those taking it! So, govts get taken down, and the vaxxes dies? legit question. πŸ™

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
My gut is, that its placebo, think sugar pill/saline. I think that is in place if their needs to be a forced vax. I think possibly the ones seeking it right away, coild be of harm. But every vaccine we ever took was of harm. and flu shots they all were poison
11:01 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Carr, click on at the bottom under it