Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
For anyone who is not familiar with Operation Looking Glass, and is trying to ascend to #5Dconsciousness , this interview with Bill Wood is a must watch!
This clip is 24 minutes long. If you only have limited time watch from the 8-15 minute mark!
You will realize why many of us know, it’s all over, and evil has lost! #Checkmate

Bill Wood interview πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/j5kq0zYLg...
#wwg1wga ♒️
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
07:50 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 March, 12:47
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 March, 12:33
"....there's more to me than what I see in the mirror" πŸ™β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 12:01
Quantum technology

Lois Lane @Desrev01
25 March, 04:15
Its worth the time to listen to the entire video if you can, looking glass is a complicated theory and you will better comprehend the vastness of the subject. They KNOW we have won they are just trying to prolong the end game. NCSWIC. Biblical.

Christina Maga @Christina71
25 March, 03:06
So true!!! I'm very hapy about this all taking place & I feel blessed. That's why I've went out on a limb and told people, while looking crazy. They will one day know, that I was preparing them to not freak out. What's crazy is the people, who don't believe....act as if they can run out and find all the "dark" ones, but the dark ones are gone and still going down...... that's why the ACTORS in masks are so heavly guarded, and this is God's justice. Who they going to shoot??? NO ONE!

Frequency Shift @FrequencyShift
25 March, 03:06
This is why Q has let us know about the inevitabilty of the plan and to trust, enjoy the movie, etc. because the fear generated by people believing the bad guys are winning could sway the timeline in that direction. Since we're all comfy, its helping maintain the positive timeline for the great awakening.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 March, 03:03
We are creating our own destiny. The truth of how much lies & deceiving has occurred is already known. The incredible things of Love, Freedom & Peace in the World is going to be what we manifest. There are way more of us who are enlightened for the outcome to be amazing. This is what many of us have been brought to do in this timeline. God is going to bring miracles. The Children are going to be saved. The Patriots are going to bring a Positive, Truthful & Spiritual future for America & the World. Biblical times many of us knew would bring liberation.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 March, 12:11
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Yes...blessings and loveπŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒŽ

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 March, 03:01
Thank you...

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
25 March, 12:34
yall losing it!! i love America i done my part but ya better NUT The hell up and quit playing around we better figure out something SOON tricks are for kids

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
25 March, 12:47
In response Sir Pleb to his Publication
losing what? what part dont you understand? I can promise you i only post the truth so you may be suffering cognitive dissonance, im not sure what we are "losing"?

Four Herrings @4herrings
24 March, 11:55
he sure does sound like juan o savin

just sayin!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
25 March, 12:17
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
ive heard JFK, Vince Mcmahon, Goldberg, and know Bill today alone lol! who knows! i know JFK plays many roles, and is changing all the time

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 March, 11:32
Or it could just be a normal plane. Just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 11:31
Hi

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 11:33
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
🀭

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
24 March, 09:05
PROJECT CAMELOT: BILL BROCKBRADER AKA WOOD FOLLOW UP INTERVIEW FEB 4 2017 | 2017 - YouTube

Evaluating Whistleblower Testimony from Bill Brockbrader aka Bill Wood: Thank you for all who took the time to listen and participate in the recent.A LIVE 3 ...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 10:28
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
No weapon formed against me, shall prosper!