Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 07:50
For anyone who is not familiar with Operation Looking Glass, and is trying to ascend to #5Dconsciousness , this interview with Bill Wood is a must watch!
This clip is 24 minutes long. If you only have limited time watch from the 8-15 minute mark!
You will realize why many of us know, it’s all over, and evil has lost! #Checkmate

Bill Wood interview πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/j5kq0zYLg...
#wwg1wga ♒️
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
25 March, 12:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
yall losing it!! i love America i done my part but ya better NUT The hell up and quit playing around we better figure out something SOON tricks are for kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
losing what? what part dont you understand? I can promise you i only post the truth so you may be suffering cognitive dissonance, im not sure what we are "losing"?
12:47 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Sir Pleb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
25 March, 04:38
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Tom ty for posting. Can I ask you what is going to happen to those who have taken the Vaxx! This is the part I cannot understand. Those govts pushing the vax and those taking it! So, govts get taken down, and the vaxxes dies? legit question. πŸ™

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
25 March, 11:01
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
My gut is, that its placebo, think sugar pill/saline. I think that is in place if their needs to be a forced vax. I think possibly the ones seeking it right away, coild be of harm. But every vaccine we ever took was of harm. and flu shots they all were poison