Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
02 February, 02:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
YES! It puzzled me at first but somewhere down the rabbit hole...YES!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
02 February, 01:24
I am sooooo hoping that JFK Jr. has Lived in absentia all this time and that HE and TRUMP have been working tirelessly for all these years to bring about the DESTRUCTION of the CABAL in America. It has taken 3 lifetimes and so many sacrifices.....Praying that it is the TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
30 January, 07:08
lots of yellow around currently 🙏✊💞

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 01:29

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 03:39
One of the things I ALWAYS wanted answers to. Along with 911.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 07:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
It just hit me. George Walker Bush. I knew he killed him, but didn't put JR's George magazine name with it. DAMN!!!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 January, 01:48
I have always followed.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 January, 12:19
yes. now the whole world will hear it

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
22 January, 09:34
yep

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 09:33
loud and fucking clear...and we are 🤬🤬🤬

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 January, 09:27