Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Go ahead and try and tell me your ears and brain don't register MJ.
02:51 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 07:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I get sad sometimes and forget then Michael Jackson comes on the radio I sing and dance I’m so happy and then I remember THE BEST IS YET TO COME ! 🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
03 April, 08:26
I can hardly wait to see him!!! Gods speed Michael!! We hear your words!!! We have missed you terribly!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
04 April, 12:16
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
That's interesting you actually believe he is still alive. I guess for me I'd have to actually see it to believe it.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 02:28
Michael was a very special gift. Fantastic that the Music is still with us. Future seems to be holding surprises but we'll see with patience. Blessings always

Jill Taylor @Trad55
02 April, 12:03
I really loved this song til I listened closely to the lyrics. MJ never had such vulgar lines in his songs that I remember. Ruined it for me. ' I can see it in your eyes, they would never tell me lies, I can feel your body shake and the heat between your legs'. Really? Can't get past it. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

Pearl James @FauxPearl
07 April, 06:48
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
I can't recall ever hearing this song before but, you're right about the lyrics...yuck!

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 April, 01:35
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
i guess im not the only one who thinks buying catalog started the smear campaign
Akon: Michael Jackson Accusations Started when He Refused to Sell Beatles Catalog (Part 12) - YouTube

Part 13: https://youtu.be/kUHHdYYXNlQPart 11: https://youtu.be/fAG5RhZOQRMPart 1: https://youtu.be/G7u1ND_33MY--------Akon ran through his hits with Gwen Ste...

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 March, 04:12
Michael Jackson is dancing with Emmanuel Lewis - YouTube

Michael Jackson is dancing with Emanuel Luis.How Cute...(c) copyright by SF

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 March, 05:57
I can't wait to out dancing! What a party we will have!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 March, 05:48
No doubt.
When you know you know.❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 March, 05:48
No doubt.
When you know you know.❤️

robin fineman @RobinD
28 March, 11:27
Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Looking forward to hearing a concert
that'll be out of this world! The best
part is that young kids are doing reactions
to all kinds of music. It's wonderful to see
them know the names and music of many of the
ones who are
gone with the wind.....

Willa Belle @WillJBella
27 March, 10:52
The truth is coming. Nothing can stop it. Thank you MJ, I feel the love.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
27 March, 09:23
I love Michael.. Thriller was one of my first albums. I hope hes alive.. he didnt deserve what they did to him..

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
27 March, 09:02
when I first heard this song I thought it was a post-humous MJ release. i want to believe it's him, but they do so much with audotune these days so can't be 100% certain

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
27 March, 08:55
What I am hearing more than anything is in the music itself, not just the voice. The music has a familiarity about it. The rhythm, beat, chords, melody. If he isn't the one singing it, I would definitely say that he could have written it at the very least.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

John Anon @freeamerican59
27 March, 08:44
sounds like him

suZy Connolly @suZq14
27 March, 08:33
the weeknd’s superbowl performance had loads of comms, thriller reference, multiple cloning, deep state falling, formation of Q in last song blinding lights and a whole lot more. Abel didnt look like himself at the superbowl, looked like he had make up Prosthetics

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
27 March, 10:59
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
It was all comms! The songs themselves were full of messages!!

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
27 March, 08:28
🤠

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
27 March, 07:09
Michael was way more expressive. When you listen to his greatest hits album there's a lot of hee hee hee,ahh ahh, wooh hoo hoo, ooww, ooh ooohh interjected. None of that here.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
27 March, 06:51
My ears register auto tune '80's boy band type music. With auto tune you can make anyone sound like anything. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Voice Changer/Autotune THAT WORKS ON ANYTHING!! Discord Skype Teamspeak Steam - YouTube

Different video today but you can Change your voice on Discord, Skype,Steam, Teamspeak or anything that uses your mic!!! Aaaaaand this program features soooo...

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
27 March, 12:19
Decode! This one is good little one.

16+21+2+3 = 42

Post# 42:
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

And the cherry on top is they are talking about NELLIS AFB in the tweet.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
27 March, 12:07
That ship has bad, bad ju ju all over it! In Gematria EVER GIVEN = 107 and so do these:
-Joe Biden Kids
-Currency
-Satan NWO
-Biden children
-Biden Harris
-Castle Rock
-Joseph Biden
-Satan won
-Aqarius
-George Bush
-Miltary
-Palidrome
-Quantum
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 12:12
In response Heather North to his Publication
Satan never wins, and regardless of their gematria, GOD rules HIS planet NOT gematria.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 March, 12:50
I am so anxious and excited to see you again Michael! You have been missed deeply....No one can do it like you!! Remember you are loved!!

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
27 March, 12:17
Wow.

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
26 March, 11:15
I remmeber hearing the weekend from the begining and thought he sounded like MJ. so
did Bruno Mars inthe begining.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
26 March, 10:55
wasn't that him?

kyrielle talulah @kyrielletalulah
26 March, 12:44
WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?Go... ❤️

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 March, 10:31
Michael Jackson Pepsi Generation - YouTube

Michael Jackson teams up with director Bob Giraldi in a Pepsi commerical for the "new generation".

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 March, 12:12
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
that's fantastic !! Love. - never saw before this. Thank you !
💙💙💙💙

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
26 March, 05:29
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication