Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
"They Chucked her in the van" Parental warning suggested
01:04 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by HippiePatriots in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
07 July, 10:14
In response Hippie Patriots to his Publication
when her knees buckled Jr was sitting inside...🤣🤣....she thought he was dead....least thats what i seem to geg on any resear h of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
07 July, 10:11
This is the day she was arrested, if you look close you can see hand cuffs (it maybe from the other view). Her knees were giving out because she knee she’d pay for her evil doings. This was 9/11/2017 i believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 10:00
Heard their clones break down faster the more times they are recloned, and come back EVEN more evil. UGH. BARF on Shillary.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 April, 08:19
her kuru collapse never gets old, god forgive me for laughing but shes no longer human at that point

Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 March, 05:34
Did more research you had me stumped with Rod Stewart, so found he is a strong illuminati bloodline of Scotland, http://www.blessedquietnes... did this bloodline take HRC out?

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
25 March, 06:10
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Dang You're good! The Rod Stewart quote just kind of popped up when we made the post. and we had no idea. You turned our psychic pun into Knowledge and Wisdom!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 March, 05:31
OK making sense to me now! Remember her almost falling and they had to hold her up. Didn't know she was already dead then, just read an article she committed suicide, but was she a sacrifice because she lost to Trump and she was of no use to them anymore?.Still not getting the Rod Stewart thing though. Charlotte, NC — Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham-Clinton was found dead in her hotel room at 6:05 pm by her security team members. The unofficial cause of death is suicide. However, no additional details were available about the methods. Clinton, 68, was in a close race with Republican Donald Trump for the Presidency and was under increasing attacks by both adversaries and even those in her party for her lack of transparency.