Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
22 January, 01:28
Anons, I just had a thought that feels good man...
Saw attached in another thread and realized something.

4 years just aint enough to get rid of a 1000+ year old death cult.

Thought of another way, if HRC/BO intended to destroy from within over the course of 16 years, what makes you think we can deprogram normies in 4-5?

If we spend as much time as possible during BiDeng's Admin holding the line, even if it takes 4 more years, MAGA 2024 becomes about revival and re-stoking the fires in the hearts of every American. Thats what Trump's 1776 commision was all about.

So #HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Master Mind @Conscious
Do we have a time table on this?
07:52 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Conscious in this post can reply
Mister Zurkon @MrZurkon
25 January, 02:25
In response Master Mind to his Publication
Great question. I think my personal timeline is through March. We did our diligence. We researched. We voted. We were robbed. We're staying the extra 30 days for Flynn.

Beyond the Military doing what they are tasked to do... We are #Fooked otherwise. So while there is plenty of Anti-Q propaganda and debunking narratives to digest, and we all should consider the possiblity, we have also woken up to a reality we can't ignore. We see the purple revolution taking place. We see CHYNA's influence in everything we consume.

Be with your families. Work on your personal stuff. Be your best self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Master Mind @Conscious
25 January, 09:25
In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication
Thank you for this message and your great inputs. Its been a quiet difficult to go through with what is going on. I guess the patience is the next thing to work on. I have worries, but i am sure there is a great plan for all this. It must be. I has to be. So, thank you again.