Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
24 March, 03:59
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
F em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
24 March, 03:56
They're playing with fire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 03:44
lol, what part of "shall not infringed" do they not understand? I carry in WA, and OR. I will not stop.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
24 March, 03:40
amazin

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 March, 03:09
so courts now can fck with your 2nd amendment here in the uk it is our right of speech and protest

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 March, 03:09
Gotta call BULLSHIT on that one!

No puny circuit court can take away my sovreign rights!

Wanna know if I'm carrying?

Fuck around & find out!

Alabama residents can get concealed carry permits online, just show up when the Sheriff calls you to be photographed for your ID.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 March, 03:05
I'm in NC.
BUT IF THAT SHIT EVER HAD THIS STATE LISTED....
I. SHALL. NOT. COMPLY.

HINT: IT WON'T

NCSWIC

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 March, 03:04
Patriots need to pay attention - get the facts and fight.