Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
24 March, 03:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
vince are u and cat turd an item ? one brown eye one blue and those other critters u often put pictures of ..interesting post ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 01:03
One if by land, 2 if by C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 01:02
Dark & Light - meeting in the middle & seeing eye to eye! 🙏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 March, 12:06
RR=1818 Romans 7 Believers United to Christ
Rom 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived G1818 me, and by it slew me.
number 7 is the foundation of God's word.
11 symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment.
7+1+1=9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality
1+8+1+8=18=1+8=9
Exo 22:9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, H9 which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.
H22=Abiel = "El (God) is (my) father"

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
24 March, 11:45
X2C!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 March, 11:39
👁 2 👁
Dark 2 Light

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 March, 11:36
LOL! That poor sweet cat!HA!

North *** @Northstar
24 March, 11:33
Heterochromia iridum
Light & Hope

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 March, 11:33
reminds me of Juan's Perfect Day. At this point, we seem to be waiting for a Perfect Day for events to unfold and God to make His Will known.

Purrrfect!