_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
[welcome to GAB] - non PRO account edition .. wait for it ..
01:54 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
funker junkie @glowsticky
22 January, 02:24
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
They must have gotten hammered hard with the big twitter purge today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 January, 02:31
In response funker junkie to his Publication
nah the problem with most of these platforms is the shitty tech stack the devs choose to develop on ... most of it is utter shit, looks great when you have a few test accounts running on it, but when you load it up it cant or just wont multi thread for shit on a half decent server rigs ... and by half decent i mean anything above 80 cores and a shit load of ram ... you cant rely on AWS cloud crap anymore they showed their true colours ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 January, 01:58
Yeah, won't allow me to upload an avatar or banner. Not very supportive of patriots who can't afford to go "pro." They're also having the same disappearing likes issue that Twit had.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 January, 04:24
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
i had just as many issues here as there. wasn't able to load my avatar etc until an hour ago. it's the Huge sudden influx of new users. Give both time & have patience. they both are putting a lot of efforts into this for Us. growing pains.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
22 January, 01:55
WOW!!