Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 March, 12:21
The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 March, 02:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There is bullshit everywhere, in case you hadn't noticed. It is our job to dig in the bullshit for the pieces of gold. Much of what is on the site is exactly what we would expect as real disclosure. Some is total bollocks. Just like all other "sources" who want to keep their social media presence under the enemy's control. Lighten up. Note the nuggets. There is plausibility and plausible deniability. That's how you survive. You need to confuse the algorithms or you disappear. Of course it could all be fake, but so could you and I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 03:09
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
He's scamming Patriots financially on Telegram.

Suzanna Jane @SuzannaJane
24 March, 08:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Could you be specific as to how?

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
Do you see any of these other 'big names' asking for donations?? Steer clear of those that do. This is one of them!!
08:58 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Suzanna Jane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Suzanna Jane @SuzannaJane
24 March, 10:02
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
I haven't seen any offers to buy sell anthing on there .Thats why I'm asking how is the channel scaming people financially? Unless I missed something over the year, didnt see it.Tku