Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 March, 10:33
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
24 March, 09:22
I did a google map search for the Distict of Columbia and it gave me this...not sure what all this means because the red dotted line follows the Potomac river a ways then back into the US in Viginia..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
24 March, 09:10
Call the Whitehouse switchboard, listen to the message.

Phone Number: 1-202-456-1414 (Switchboard) 1-202-456-1111 (Comments)
TTY: 1-202-456-6213. 1-202-456-2121 (Visitor's Office)

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 March, 08:40
Been on and off the site lately, any insight on when we wikll see PUBLIC arrests so the many, many millions of people still in the dark wake up?

This is getting so tiresome. And, please, don't anyone reply with "well if you are tired, think about this that or the other". All well and god. I am a law abiding American citizen who wants his country back now. That's all.

Right now we have nothing. No justice, no country and a guy pretending to be =Joey Rob Biden Jr.

Time to end it ALL!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
24 March, 08:16
Note the fourth comment down from georgenews on yt livestream last night 👀

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 March, 09:14
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
ANOTHER GIRL DROPING MASSIVE #Tactical #SMART #BOOMS

ABOUT THE #FAKE

#LARP #kennedy #IMPERSONATOR ACCOUNTS PROLIFERATION AS FUNGUS

#George MAGAZINE DONT AGREE WITH THIS ACCOUNTS_

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

EVERYBODY IS SO FAKER
I SWEAR
EVERYBODY IS SO FAKER
I SWEAR

Runaway | NightDrive (Phonk/Wave Mix)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

WE NEED CLARIFICATION INSTEAD OF LARPS AND CHAOS

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
24 March, 12:24
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Here are the other comments feom the same livestream w/georgenews on yt. 3/23/21

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
24 March, 07:26
OMG!!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏 PLEASE BE TRUE! 😲

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
24 March, 07:10
No D.C. on duckduckgo map either!

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
24 March, 06:57
What are we supposed to be seeing here? What am I missing?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 March, 07:36
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
The DC is gone. Translation: the Corporation of the United States has been dissolved and has been returned to the original Republic of the United States of America. The USA was incorporated shortly after the Civil War. That is what the war was about. That and the creation of an illegal Central Bank. The war was NEVER about slavery. Well, in a sense it was given the fact we have been enslaved ever since.
"Were it not but to save the Union, I would not free the slaves". ~ Abraham Lincoln

Dom the PATRIOT @Dominickp
24 March, 06:54
indeed correct

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
24 March, 07:32
In response Dom the PATRIOT to his Publication
On Google it says Washington & the description says District of Columbia. I'm hoping it's gone. BUT.. could it be a new State thing already?!