Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 January, 11:37
Wonder if 72 SECONDS was dropping a hint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
72's account was suspended this morning, I have been looking for him on Gab, Telegram,and wego and have not found him anywhere. He is such a talker (smiles) not sure I'll find him anywhere. Hope he comes back
01:20 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Just Carrie @JustCarrie
22 January, 08:57
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
🤩He is on Gab! 555true4u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 January, 02:42
Oh wow they got him too now? He has hold on for very long time I have to say. But today was kind of like a mass axe for lots of Patriots.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 10:23
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I was part ofvthe mass axe yesterday. just so thankful to have another place to find old frens!!!

Great Awakening @milove131
22 January, 01:29
I saw that he was gone today. He so desperately wanted to keep his account so we could see the end to his "movie". I pray he lands somewhere soon so we can follow it. Even though my account was nuked the same day as the "purge", I still followed him every day. I think you're right that he was giving us hints about this.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 01:31
In response Great Awakening to his Publication
Elvis is King and i believe Loved following him

Great Awakening @milove131
22 January, 01:32
In response Great Awakening to his Publication