Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Wonder if 72 SECONDS was dropping a hint.
11:37 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 January, 01:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
good catch..!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 January, 11:39
Subtle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
22 January, 04:16
Exact same thing went through my mind when I saw that!

Ready Pen @ready_pen
22 January, 03:15
i believe yes... I tagged hos accct in my thread abt Castle Rock and a little later it waa suspended then mine. I hope I didnt get him suspended.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 January, 01:57
In response Ready Pen to his Publication
😂

Ready Pen @ready_pen
i believe yes... I tagged hos accct in my thread abt Castle Rock and a little later it waa suspended then mine. I hope I didnt get him suspended.

Ready Pen @ready_pen

Ready Pen @ready_pen

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
22 January, 03:03
He was suspended on Twitter, ask him here https://gab.com/555true4u

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
22 January, 11:14
now he suspended from the dirty bird .. ugh

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
22 January, 10:33

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
22 January, 10:33

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
22 January, 10:30
How about this? How does #JuanOSavin tie into Castle Rock? And why?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
22 January, 10:18
Did he happen to find his way here yet?!?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 January, 10:15
He's been posting lighthouses for months...😎😉🍿🍿🍿

Bro Crow @Brocrow
22 January, 10:13
def a great find! ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
22 January, 09:35
yes its a hint! Btw, 72 got suspended from twatter like all of us.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
24 January, 11:48
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
He's on Gab

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 January, 12:52
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
22 January, 04:04
It`s a hint.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
22 January, 03:49

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 January, 03:22

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
22 January, 04:23
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
🤭🤭

Janna Driver @Jannadriver
22 January, 03:05
its all over twitter today that biden is not actually at the white house. that he is using the presidential set from movies that are produced by castlerock entertainment. but didnt i read a Q drop that said that people would be playing out their roles and doing what they are told? i believe thats whats happening.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
22 January, 02:51
Where is he/she? Banned from Twitter? On GAB?

Just had a thought. What if the twitter purge is MI? Slowly shutting the site down? A weening so to speak.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
22 January, 10:15
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
I thought the same thing as well as FB. We know the basis behind these platforms and they have to be dismattled. I think the stocks are also in alignment.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 January, 02:41
Joseph Biden in the gematria calendar brings up none other than castle rock!!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 January, 03:10
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
107???
Juan O Savin 🧐

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 02:34
👀 The LightHouse is Important

Janna Driver @Jannadriver
22 January, 02:55
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
can you tell us how?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 January, 02:05
The 72 is about the wow signal - Not sure how he/she did noy get nucked

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
22 January, 01:46
He was always leaving us something- shoot- i miss him!

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
22 January, 01:37
I posted something about Castle Rock and Biden in studio... not real and got twitter suspension... someone else posted Castle Rock and got suspended too

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
22 January, 01:20
72's account was suspended this morning, I have been looking for him on Gab, Telegram,and wego and have not found him anywhere. He is such a talker (smiles) not sure I'll find him anywhere. Hope he comes back

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 January, 02:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Oh wow they got him too now? He has hold on for very long time I have to say. But today was kind of like a mass axe for lots of Patriots.

Just Carrie @JustCarrie
22 January, 08:57
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
🤩He is on Gab! 555true4u

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 12:00
❤️He is amazing Love and miss him haven't found him here

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
21 January, 11:47
🤔🧐

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
21 January, 11:43
he always was